The location of your business space is important. If you are looking at a commercial building, then you want to make sure that it is located near public transportation. You do not want to have to spend money on gas or parking if you can help it. Also, look for a place where you can easily get deliveries. If you are going to be selling products online, then you need to make sure that you have access to high-speed internet.
If you are going to be working out of your home office, then you should consider how many people you will be having over. Will they be coming in frequently? Do you have enough room for them? How much time will they take away from your work? These are just some of the questions you should ask yourself before deciding on a location.
Utilities are important to know about before renting a space. Make sure that you know what kind of electricity your business requires. Are you going to be using a lot of power? Is there any way that you can save on utilities? If you are going to use a computer, then you will want to
make sure that you can plug it in without tripping a breaker.
Security is something that you cannot overlook. When you rent a space, you are giving someone else access to your property. Make sure that you understand who you are letting into your space. What are their qualifications? What are their credentials? Can they be trusted? You may
even want to check references.
You should always insure your business space. There are different types of insurance policies that you can buy. You should find out what type of policy best suits your needs.
1. Business Name
5. Zip Code
6. Phone Number
7. Email Address
8. Website (if applicable)
9. Description of Business
10. How long have you been operating?
11. What type of business do you want to start?
12. Do you own any real estate? If yes, how much?
13. Are you looking for a commercial space or residential space?
14. Is there anything else we should know about your business?
15. Would you like us to contact you if we find a suitable property?
16. Have you ever rented before?
17. How did you hear about us?
18. When would you like to move in?
19. Will you need office furniture?
20. Do you have any questions?
21. Thank you! We will get back to you shortly.